In Downtown Franklin, the air will be filled with the sweet aroma of hickory smoke and simmering sauce for the inaugural ‘Great Americana Barbecue Festival‘ at Harlinsdale Farm.
Visitors will enjoy some of the most “finger licking” good barbecue around prepared by professional pit masters and iron chefs from across the country – all within the confines of Franklin Tennessee.
The Second Annual Great Americana BBQ Festival has prize money of $10,000 for Pro Division and Backyard Teams and is a KCBS-sanctioned event.
It will be a Jack Daniels and American Royal qualifier. Competitors will receive prize money from 1st to 10th place in the Pro Division.
• Adults: $5.00 each
• Children 12 and under: FREE
BOURBON TASTING PACKAGE: (ID showing proof of age 21+ required onsite):
• $40.00 ($35.00 Bourbon Tasting Ticket + General Admission $5)
CRAFT BEER TASTING PACKAGE: (ID showing proof of age 21+ required onsite):
• $40.00 ($35.00 Craft Beer Tasting Ticket + General Admission $5)
PEOPLE’S CHOICE JUDGE TICKET:
• $10.00 (Receive 10 Samples of Competitors Pork Entry)
• People’s Choice Samples Served Noon to 3PM
VIP Parking Pass: (Limit of 50 Vehicles)
• Special Reserved Parking Spots Close to the Entrance
For more information and applications visit www.greatamericanabbqfesti
#SpringHill #ThompsonsStation #Franklin #Columbia #events
Visited 688 times, 3 Visits today